Monday 27 August 2018

Mixed Married / Kahwin Campur

Picture from Google Image
Allow me to share my experience for today post 😚

Who don't want to get married ? Well in Quran already stated that this statement. Soon or later you will see and stay with your soulmate, InshaAllah. Yes I just get married with someone I never expected that I will get married 😏 

I think we always hear, ' do not fall in love with someone too much' and vice versa. Right? It is funny but yes it is happen to me now. I said once that I will never fall in love or married with someone is younger than me and guest what ??!! My husband is younger than me 😂😂

Okay let's start from beginning. My first professional career works as Trainee Supervisor at M*. *I* and he is my own staff, meaning I have to handle him as my staff 😊 Actually the first time I saw him inside RapidKL Bus heading to Jaya One, PJ. That day is Monday yes I still remember.😎 That day is the first day working there and he inside the bus and actually we stop at the same place. The moment I want to click the bell, he clicked first . (Ahh jodoh sangat 😆)

Okay let's move bit forward. I though he is Malay guy seriously ! no joke but then when I saw his punch card, Allah he is Chinese because got Chong as surname. Day by day we get close as a workmate only, but soon he shows interest on me (gatalllll 😂😂😂) So yes first time he ask for my phone number, so cool because asked personally ( i likeeee 😝) so yeahh just give my phone number

Well it is so awkward first time ever I text with Chinese guy, I don't know what to say, how to text ( kene type mandarin character ke) it's mixed feeling. But yeahh since I am overthinking person there's a lot inside my mind. Thank to Allah he so cool and yes we speak in English ( thanks to him I can improve my english better)

Day by day I felt something about him but when he tried to create the relationship, straight I said , I just broke up and phobia with guys( seriously he is the first guy i passed my number when I'm stay KL that time) and worst part is, because of previous history,  I am depressed and really take very very long time to cure. I always cried to Him, read Quran, solat sunat but still same it's become so deep inside. I still remember that time, I was so bored and just hang out alone at KL Sentral and just want to hear his voice, as usual we fight and I said about my problem, he said he will never accept if I got that situation because scared effect to our family later. He said don't want his kids get effect because of me. He did said, he don't care how many years that relationship is but he need to prevent and save his family. I said, wow okay 😇

I said the same thing to Chong about my problem. Well he is bit different. He said, let find solution together. I never expect he will said those word. Feel blessed and thankful to Allah 😊. Of course we fight a lot because of my problem but slowly I can solve it and try to face my reality.

My father of course so shocked know that his own daughter fall in love with Chinese guy and it is non Muslim. But after they met and clarify everything, he welcome J into our family. In short, we get engaged on 17 March 2018 and get married on 04 May 2018 . Yes it is only few month after get engaged. Sometimes I was thinking it is a right path, decision that I made? But my best friend said, Kun Fa Ya Kun so I said yes maybe because of that. Look people, I met my husband only for few month after I broke up with my ex. Some people said why so fast I can get replacement. No ! it is not replacement. I did not imagine he as a replacement. He come as a normal friend only, and the things just happen like that. 

Do you think it is easy for my husband and I faced this relationship ? Definitely NO. We came from two different races, culture, and religion only stay in one same country 😆 . He is Eurasian. Which is his mother is Eurasian and his father Chinese. Until now, we try our best to convince both of our parents that we are not like any other couple. And now I am so proud to being call as Mrs Chong 😍

To ladies and gentleman. Do not hesitate or scared get along or friend with non muslim people. C'mon they are human also, just friend as usual. For the next part it is depends on situation or people itself. Thanks to my husbnad, now I become more open minded about other races and religion. Not only with my own world.

If you guys read this post, thank you so much feel free to read about my personal share. Till we meet again in good content in future. InshaAllah  


Terima Kasih

No comments:

© PyzahKecik | Design By MaiGraphikDesign